Dr. Jen’s Ultimate Protein Bars are all-natural and gluten-free. There are no preservatives, fillers, or sugar, and superfoods are used in these healthy protein bars. No GMO’s were used in Dr. Jen’s Ultimate Protein Bars and they are allergen-free. Best part of all is the taste! Dr. Jen’s Ultimate Protein Bars are so healthy they can be a meal unto themselves. But if you’re hungry, they may not be enough. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the best pairing for Dr. Jen’s Ultimate Protein Bars, so you’ll be feeling healthy and full for hours!
THE BEST PAIRINGS WITH DR. JEN’S ULTIMATE PROTEIN BARS
- Coffee. This almost goes without saying, but coffee is the perfect complement to Dr. Jen’s Ultimate Protein Bars. Coffee is slightly acidic, so would bring out the chocolate and peanut butter in both the Double-Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Bars and the Double-Chocolate Almond Bars. Whether it’s a pick-me-up in the afternoon or breakfast in the morning, coffee along with these protein bars are the perfect energy boosting stimulate to get you through to your next meal.
- Apples. Pairing a protein bar with a fruit is a great way to get added vitamins and minerals into your diet. Apples are high in fiber and vitamin C, low in calories, and contain almost no sodium. With antioxidant qualities (basically foods that keep our cells healthy), apples are one of the healthiest foods you can eat (hence the famous saying of ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away).’ In our case, it keeps hunger at bay as well!
- Oranges. A whole orange contains only about 85 calories and is fat free, cholesterol-free, and sodium-free. Known for their top-notch Vitamin C content, oranges also have amazing antioxidant qualities and support the body’s immune system. Try an orange and either Dr. Jen’s Double Chocolate Almond Gluten-Free Protein Bars or Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Protein Bars today!
- Nuts. Choose your favorite variety of nuts to pair with Dr. Jen’s Nutrition Bars. Nuts are full of protein, easy to transport, doesn’t require refrigeration, and very satisfying. The key with nuts is to limit your consumption as they are high in fat. A handful will suffice to stave off hunger for hours.
- Bananas. One of the best snacks for your body, bananas are rich in potassium, a hard to obtain mineral your body needs, are inexpensive, convenient, and easy to transport. Pairing with Dr. Jen’s Protein Bars is a great combination to ease hunger pains and give you energy for hours.
Dr. Jen’s Protein Bars are perfect as a meal unto themselves. They are high in fiber with a great balance of carbohydrates, protein, and fats--all the macronutrients your body needs for optimal performance. However, sometimes you need just a bit more. Try some of the foods listed above alongside our healthy protein bars to add variety to your diet and obtain additional nutrients.
Dr. Jen’s Protein Bars are great for people with on-the-go lifestyles who need a quick snack until their next meal. Dr. Jen’s Protein Bars are high in fiber, great tasting, healthy, and cater to those with special dietary needs or dietary restrictions. Contact us today!