Nutrition Information for Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
Learn the nitty-gritty when it comes to Dr. Jen’s tasty protein bars!
Dr. Jen’s Ultimate Protein Bars are packed with nutrition, and each is specially formulated to not only provide incredible nutrition, but to taste amazing, too. Our Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar is a combination of creamy organic peanut butter, luscious organic chocolate, and a host of other superfood ingredients that will take your nutrition to the next level. Read on to learn more about what goes into our tasty protein bars!
- The non-dairy muscle builder
- Branched-chain amino acids build muscle and fight heart disease
- Contains no dairy products
- Helps regulate blood sugar
Dark Chocolate Chips
- Dark chocolate is loaded with nutrients that can positively affect your health.
- Made from the seed of the cocoa tree, it is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet!
- It contains soluble fiber and is loaded with minerals.
- Powerful source of antioxidants!
Organic Peanut Butter
- Protein-rich food
- Heart healthy
- More potassium
- Healthy fat
- Energy booster
- Full of nutrients
Chicory Root Fiber
- Soluble fiber to help you feel satiety.
- It’s considered a “prebiotic” that promotes healthy bacteria growth in the gut.
- Chicory root has virtually a zero glycemic impact on blood sugar, making it a great choice for people concerned about diabetes or weight loss.
Non-GMO Soluble Tapioca Fiber
- It’s an essential part of certain cultural diets due to its unique composition of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and organic compounds.
- It’s a rich source of dietary fiber, which is good for HDL or good cholesterol.
- Vitamin B-complex
- High in antioxidants, which have phytochemicals, flavonoids, and polyphenols.
- Free radical fighting ability
- Improved heart health
Organic Whole Grain Quinoa
- Protein-rich food that’s a complete protein with all nine essential amino acids.
- Fiber-rich, meaning it lowers cholesterol and glucose levels.
- Iron aids in healthy red blood cells.
- Lysine for tissue repair and growth
- Rich in magnesium.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2), which improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells.
- High content of manganese, which is an antioxidant that helps to prevent damage of mitochondria.
- High in fiber, low in carbs!
- One of the most extraordinary benefits of flax seeds is that they contain high levels of mucilage gum content. Mucilage is a gel-forming fiber that is water soluble and has incredible benefits on the intestinal tract. The mucilage can keep food in the stomach from emptying too quickly into the small intestine, which can increase nutrient absorption.
- Healthy skin and hair, as well as ALA fats
- Healthy cholesterol
- High in antioxidants
- Digestive health support
Organic Clover Honey
- Honey contains simple sugars such as dextrose and levulose, rather than complex sugars such sucrose that exert the load on the digestive system.
- Best natural sweetener for children
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antioxidant
- High levels of tryptophan converts to serotonin to make you feel happy.
- High in fiber and many important nutrients
- Improve digestive health
- Linoleic acid aids in heart health and cholesterol.
- Lecithin is a fat emulsifier, which the body can use to rid the excess fats from your bloodstream.
- Brain health is supported by phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, and phosphatidylethanolamine.
- Phospholipids provide support for the liver.
- Antioxidant ability.
- Rich in potassium, calcium, iron, vitamins A and C
- A good source of fiber.
- Rich superfood with anti-inflammatory properties
Organic Coconut Oil
- Although it is a 90% saturated fat, organic coconut oil contains medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) that can improve health in many ways.
- Excellent source of healthy fats
- Can contain magnesium, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, and iodine
If you’re looking for non-GMO snacks that pack a nutritional punch to keep you going, buy protein bars from Dr. Jen today!